CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Negativity



I usually don't say the word HATE a lot, but I really hate negativity. I hate when people can't just be happy for others, or see the good in others instead of always seeing the bad. People make mistakes and learn from them and God gives forgiveness for mistakes, I know that. Do you? I blog about things that come straight from my heart. These are true emotions and things that I feel and want to say, but prefer to write about them. I would prefer if you have a NEGATIVE comment about me, my family, or anything I have supposedly done to you, please keep that to your self. Yes, It may be your opinion which you are rightfully entitled to, but I don't care to see, read, or hear about it. I am who I am and if you don't like me or my family, I don't care. I didn't make this blog for others to read it and criticize my actions! All I can say is you need prayer if you think it is ok to come onto my blog and make comments that are absolutely false and tell me that MY feelings and emotions are a lie.. REALLY?? They are my feelings and emotions.. I didn't know that MY feelings and emotions were any of your business! UH! I am sorry to those of you who read my blog and have positive things to say about me or my family, this wasn't directed to you. It was directed to those who are coward enough to post ANONYMOUS comments and think I don't know who they are from.. come on.. I am not stupid!

I enjoy blogging and I enjoy having a way to document my feelings and words and I will continue to do that. But, as far as allowing negativity to effect me, it doesn't it only makes me realize that there are so many people in this world that need God and that as a CHRISTIAN, I am not doing my part enough to spread his word and make people realize that when you put GOD 1st, negativity will fade away! Sorry.. that's my first rant! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment