CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chunky Edison Jack is growing up TOO Fast


He is almost 4 months old! WOW! Where has the time gone? I often struggle with clothing the child because he grows out of things before he can wear them at all or more than once. Example: My mom bought him a few new outfits about a month ago, they are 3 to 6 months! He has worn them ONCE, and they no longer fit him! ALL of his PJ's are too small, I must go shopping for some soon. And to just add fuel to my emotional fire.. I was dressing him this morning and without even realizing it I put a 9 MONTH onesie on him and thought How cute is this.. what size it is? WHAT??? 9 MONTHS? I almost passed out! This is going by to too fast and I just want my "Baby" back! He now weighs 16.4 lbs and is 25 1/4 inches long! Holy cow! He has almost doubled his birth weight! Eden doubled her birth weight at 11 months!! Ohh my! I guess boys are just different! He is eating 6 to 7 oz. every 2 to 4 hours! I have to put a scoop of rice cereal or he would eat every 3 hours on the dot. Also, by putting the rice cereal in his bottle it keeps his spitting up to a minimum! :) He is talking a lot, rolling from tummy to back, grabbing things, putting EVERYTHING he grabs in his mouth, and is sitting up with help really good! I am just trying to savor these months because they are going by faster than I ever imagined!
Picture Of Edison at Birth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment