CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finiding your Niche

Lots of people have their niche in life. It could be cooking, crafts, sports, or even being a doctor.. but have you ever thought.. "What's mine?" I have been thinking a lot lately about that and wondering have I found mine yet? Will I ever find it? What could it be? There are lots of things that I am good at. And there are lots of things that one day I would love to try or I wonder if I would be good at doing. But, I just feel that I haven't found that thing that defines me. That says, Hey.. that's what shes good at or that is what she was sapposed to do. I am not necessarily talking about a job, but a hobby of some sort! I often try new things and quickly count those out, or I try something and am halfway decent at it and wonder.. but never persue it. For example, I am pretty decent at taking pictures and often wonder could I do that and be succesfull at it? Well, succesfull in my eyes anyways! Or sewing?? I love the idea of having a sewing machine and making things I need just the way I like them. But.. who knows! And wedding and event planning.. ohh how fun would that be to do that for fun? I know people do that as a job, but I would love to just be involved and do it for the sheer joy of it. I think a wedding is one of the best days of someones lives and to help make that dream day real would be magical. But, enough dreaming. I just wonder this often and feel others probably do too! Maybe one day I will find my Niche! Or.. have I already? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment