CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our September Date Night



Let me start off by saying that I still get that giddy feeling when Wayne kisses me or when we get to go on a date just him and I. I was so giddy and excited last night to be able to spend time with him alone! :) We decided for our date that we would go to Saltgrass Steakhouse! We got there and really only had to wait about 30 minutes. We had both never been to the Saltgrass in Beaumont and were really excited to eat there! We ordered the spinach dip for an appetizer! It was ok, not as good as Cheddars.. but.. I am rather partial, lol! For dinner Wayne ordered steak and shrimp and I ordered chicken with goat cheese and a yummy sauce on top! Wayne and I of corse talked about the kids and about upcoming events but it was so nice to be able to finish a sentence with out having to stop and give the kids something. I love talking to my husband. Wayne and I are observers and we always say that we will never be like those people who sit together at a meal and maybe say 5 words to each other. We will never be that way. I talk too much and he makes me laugh a lot. I love us! :) But, when we got our food we did stop conversating.. because our food was AMAZING! I really really loved what Wayne and I ordered. I always love what he orders more and eat half of his food. I have always done that and he just expects it. LOL. I will subsequently order something I know he likes because I can never eat all of my food because I eat his... So he eats mine! :) As we ate we saw them walk around with the dessert tray and were so excited to order a big ole' piece of pecan pie with some vanilla ice cream... until... we thought about going to the Yogurt Spot! I have heard so many good this about it and we decided to go there for dessert! :) :) Once we got there there are about 8 to 10 flavors of yogurt that you help yourself to. You can put them all of you want lol. After you choose your flavor( I got cheesecake and caramel and Wayne got strawberry and peach) you pick your toppings. I chose strawberries and heath bar! It was kinda pricy but very, very yummy! There were lots and lots of teenagers there, even some of Wayne's students, so we ate and left... too much drama with them lol! We then headed to Target for a few things and ended up getting Edison's new car seat. The Graco My Ride 65. It is a big purchase for us and I have done lots or research and was very excited to finally get it! :) All in all it was such a wonderful, special time with my hubby. He works 7 days a week so anytime that I get to spend with him that I am not falling asleep during is such a gift! :) Thank you Mamaw for watching out babies so we could go on our wonderful date night! I LOVE YOU WAYNE, you still give me butterflies... even after 9 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment