CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

A new addition to our Family...




For a really long time I have wanted a new car that better met the needs of our family. Having a vehicle that only sat 5 people with a car seat and two booster seats in the back seat was just not cutting it. So we have tried for over a year, well since I found out I was pregnant with Edison, and it just wasn't God's will at that time. Well, Wayne decided to surprise me and call our bank and get a pre-approval for a car loan. Once he did that he started searching for me and met me at church Wednesday night and said pick something out... we got pre-approved. I was so excited! :) :) I either wanted a Dodge Journey or a Ford Explorer but needed to find the perfect one! I had seen a few on Kinsel Ford's website and we just needed to find the time to go see them. And see... time is a hard thing to come by in this family. With Wayne working 7 days a week and working 10 + hours a day.. that is a hard thing. But yesterday he went on his off period and test drove a few of the Ford Explorers and I went on my lunch break and and test drove the Dodge Journey! I really didn't like what I test drove and wasn't satisfied but Wayne loved what he drove for me. Without seeing the Explorer or test driving it myself, Wayne called and said that will pay mine off and take off enough money to meet our budget and if we wanted... it was ours then and there! :) I said.. DO it honey! So.. when I got off... I went and dropped off my Trailblazer and picked up my new Explorer! I was so very excited, but bittersweet at the same time. I had had that Trailblazer for 5+ years. I brought Eden to her first day of school in that and we brought Edison home from the hospital in that car.. I was just kind of emotional but knew that it was for the better and this was a good thing! :) I also thank God for this because with out him providing and allowing this to happen, it wouldn't be possible! I love my new car and I love my God.... and I love my family! I am just in a loving mood today.. lol :_)

http://kinselford.com/Beaumont-Houston/For-Sale/Used/Ford/Explorer/2008-Eddie-Bauer-Gray-SUV/2970051/

Here is a link to the Explorer!

1 comment: