CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Things...

I love the little things in life that are just special to you and make you so very happy! Here are a few of mine:
*Starbucks
*My husbands hands
*A great book
*A fall day
*My Christmas Tree
*The smell of coffee in the morning.. It lets me know that it is the start of a new day and that anything is possible.. even if I am assuring myself of that due to a cup of coffee lol
*A good pen
*A friends text
*A compliment from a stranger
*Make-up
*Going to the grocery store alone
*Wearing my favorite shirt
*Curling my hair
*Buying a magazine
*Making my Mom laugh
*God answering a prayer of mine
*My Son's eyelashes
*My Daughter's Feet

And, Last but not least... My chair.. You know... the chair in your house that you always go to to relax. And, even though it really isn't YOUR chair, you claim it and when others sit in it you are secretly so mad and jealous!

I know some of these things may seem silly to you, but some of these little things get me through my day. They promise me of something safe and comfortable to come, or something fun and challenging for me! It also reminds me to stop and appreciate the little things and realize that you don't need a lot to be happy.. Just YOUR little things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment