CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A beautiful surprise...

I love it when you get something that is totally unexpected and no matter how small that gesture or item may be, it makes everything right in the world. :)

Today at around 2, a women walks in with flowers and I just knew. I just knew that they were for me! My whole body smiled as I accepted them and read the note he wrote me:

"Because I love you"
Love,
Hank



And the reason is signed it "Hank" is because it is a joke with us because everyone calls him that when they can't remember his name is Wayne, lol! But, I was very humbled by this gift and love that he thought enough of his wife today to send her something to, once again, take her breath away and remind her how much I she is completely head-over-heals in love with that man!

I LOVE YOU WAYNE and thank you for choosing me! :) :) :)

1 comment: