CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

That Smile.. Melts my heart



I see a lot of people smile each day. I see it as a kind gesture, or a warm hello. In fact, I thank God that people actually smile back at me when I smile at them.. I don't feel as silly for being so friendly! I get lots of smiles from strangers when with Edison and Eden! Everyone loves a baby and well.. not to brag.. but my kids are quite gorgeous! :) But, there is no other feeling like it when your child smiles at you! I still love when I go pick Eden up from school and when she sees me standing there waiting on her, she smiles so big and runs to me! It makes me so so happy! Edison starting smiling about a month ago, but is now doing it enough that I can actually capture it on camera kinda on demand! He has the biggest dimples and love to see them when he smiles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment