CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Coupon Madness

Like most people who have been watching the TLC show "Extreme Couponing" we have decided to try to do this. Wayne and I started this past weekend. We got 7 papers and cut out almost 200 coupons.. wow! The hardest part of it is trying to link together the sales with the coupons that you have! Thank GOD there are some wed sites that do this for you.. ahhh! :) It has been hard for us to get started because a lot of the sales, you need coupons that came out in past sales adds and well.. we just started. So.. Hopefully we will get good at this and be able to save more of the money God provides us with! :) I don't plan on going nuts with it.. but if there are good sales on things I don't need or use.. I will get it and donate it or give it to our church to provide it to others in need! I will update more when we go on our 1st coupon saving trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment