CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Husband...

I love my Husband so very much! He does so much for our family that often goes un-noticed or not acknowledged. But.. Honey.. I do notice and I do appreciate it more than you will ever know! You are a wonderful husband, father, and most important Christian! As a teacher, You are a wonderful role model for your students and I know that they see that and respect you for it! Thank you for my babies. They are such a wonderful gift from God and a constant reminder of our love and amazing marriage! Thank you for marrying me.. It was a long road to that point, but the best feeling ever when I said I DO, forever! Plus. You are the most handsome man I have ever seen. I fall more and more in love with you every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment