CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ohh, I am a slacker!



Yes, I know, I really should do this more often. Sorry! Let's see, what's new??? Well, they started on our house. They started and now have just kinda stopped. Always some kind of excuse! If I could go back now and do this all over again, we would just buy a house and not build one. Even though I really like being able to make everything just to our liking, I do not like having to wait for others to get stuff done. I have a sinking feeling that we are getting ripped off, but we will just see. I am trying to stay positive.


On another note, Eden only have 7 days of Kindergarten left! I can't believe this. She is getting so big. She really has learned a lot this year and I really loved her teacher. On to 1st grade. We are so proud of your daughter!

To celebrate the end of the school year for Wayne and Eden we are going to Galveston Memorial Day weekend to go to schlitterbahn. YAY! We all love water parks and couldnt be more excited. Hopefully some of our friends and family can come too! We are also trying to decide if we are going to go on a summer vacation. If we do it will have to be somewhere close due to the construction on our home we have to be near by just incase! I love summer and we deffinatly want to make this one a memorable one.

As for me, I am now not working full-time and am running a cleaning business part-time. I clean everyday but tuesdays, so that's kinda my day off. Even when I am off I feel so bad not doing something or bringing in income for our family! But, I love it and it has really allowed me to see Eden a lot more. Once our home is done I cant wait to be able to cook more and oraganize and with me only working max 4 hours a day, it will really help me be able to do that. :)

OH and married life is really amazing and sweet and just a dream for me. Wayne really has shown me what forever feels like! I love you Wayne Hanks!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize your husband worked at Vidor! That is so cool, what a great job!

    ReplyDelete