CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Almost Summer :)

I really really love summer. Mostly because I get to spend lots and lots of time with my husband and daughter! Eden is kind of sad for kindergarten to end because she loves her teacher and loves her friends, expecially Garrett! LOL! For some reason she is really drawn to having boy friends instead of girl friends. Ohh well, it's ok for right now! :) I really hope that she gets another good group of kids in her class again next year. They really all get along so well.

Now for a house update... Well... There is nothing to update. Because, THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR OVER A WEEK! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am beyond angry, dissapointed, frustrated, and sad. No one can ever ever give a correct answer to any of our questions and that's even if they call us back. We showed up yesterday to sign some one our change request for somethings we added and to pick out paint colors and our sales person wasnt even there. We didn't get to do that so we have to drive back yet again. Everyday the lead contractor will day this and this will get done today and when we go by, NOTHING. There is always an excuse or they tell us it will get done tomorrow and it just dosent happen. My husband just keeps telling me to have patients, but at what point do you stop having it and realize that something needs to be done? Ok, Im done! LOL

I am off to a Graduation party for Ben and then later on tonight I have a bachelorette party for a friend. That should be fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. maybe she will be in class with my sister Delaney next year haha
    and sorry about the lack of progress on your house :( that stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so great. And it's ok, I know all in due time :)

    ReplyDelete