CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2014

Oh, Life!

How does this magical, wonderful, amazing, LIFE just pass us by so quickly? I tend to always say I want to do this or that and document this or that, and just never do! Blogging is such a release type thing for me. If I write about a fear or problem or even a joyful occasion it allows my brain to process it and then I can move on. Weird, I know! So very much is going on in my life right now. I want to slow down and enjoy the day to day joys of being a mom and a wife but I feeel like I just cant. Sometimes the devil will test us to see what we will do in a situation.. to see of we will sin and give in to temptation. He will also throw in the bad so that we will overlook the countless good that is also going on. I deal with this daily. I have so much to be thankful for but for some reason I cant dwell on that great stuff, I just tend to dwell on the bad when it does happen and let if affect so much. Today is a good example of that. I cant even begin to go into the issues I have delt with today, but instead of sitting here and being so happy that I have 4 wonderful kids here with me today and that God has shown me so much good this week during VBS, I am sitting here in my room pouting about the problems I have had to deal with today. Not to say that these problems aren't major life issues because they are, but they arent the end of the world and this too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment