CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where have I been?

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I made a blog post! Sorry! Where to begin... To sum up the past year: My kids have grown up so much! We are expecting another little boy, Holden Wayne Hanks in April 2013! :) Wayne has started a new job! And, a 2nd job too! I have recently become a stay-at-home Mom! (We have too many kiddos) I have started couponing again! I have grown as a Christian so very much! We had to buy a bigger vehicle to lug our ever growing family around. I love my husband more and more each day.. which I didn't think was possible! :) Spent more time with my family! Gained some wonderful friendships! And.. I could go on and on! Basically, I really enjoy putting my life and thoughts into blog post and am going to make it a priority to do it more often. <3 Alana

1 comment: