CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Edison's 1st Birthday Party Planning: Cake

I have started doing lots and lots of thinking and planning for Edison's 1st birthday party! I have picked a theme: Elephant Fun. I have decided on the patterns for the party supplies: (Picture)
I have picked a date: March 10,2012 @ 2:00 p.m.

But as I started to try to plan his cake and a lot of red flags were thrown up for me. I haven't given Edison sugar really, at all yet. He mostly eats really healthy fruits and veggies but I sometimes sneak him a bite of something I am eating. So.. why would I all of a sudden jam him full of sugar on his first birthday with all the cake he can eat??? No! I started researching healthy/natural options for his birthday cake and found some really great options! Here are a few links below:

http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/tipFirstBDay.htm
http://mamanatural.com/healthy-cupcakes-that-kids-love/

We plan on trying to do this just for Edison's cake and have regular cake for us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment