CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Something New....

Well, with inspiration from a friend, I have decided to start blogging(for about the 3rd time)! I started realizing that so much happens in one day that you never get to relive again and I wanted a way to remember the little things that make a day, week, or month so special! There is so very much going on in my life right now! First... I will be marrying the love of my life, the father of my child, and my best friend on 6-5-10! It will be a Vegas wedding, Ohh yes! There are a few people getting to go and that makes me so happy! P.S. I loveee my dress! Next, we are in the process of building our first house! (Thank you God) I have been having so much fun picking out everything. I can't wait untill it is finished. They are estimating around June!

Today was a crazy day! Wayne took off work because we had so much to do and we dont ever get time together to get anything done. We got Eden off to school and left for our first stop, the Vidor tax office! I had to get my trailblazer registered and get Wayne's truck registered in the state of Texas(I bought it out of state). That was rather painless, but expensive! Next we were off to the DMV to get me a new drivers license. Mine still had my married name on it and I wanted it back to Patton! :) We get there and its February mind you, and they have two huge industrial fans going like its smoldering in there or someting. I hate government buildings, they smell wierd. I had to take a new picture and didnt really want to, mine old one was good! I was soo tan in it! After that we headed to Tri-Supply to look at doors and light fixtures and I found so much I loved! I can't wait to get it ordered! Lunch with Leonard(our friend) at Casa Ole was next and I ate way too much as usual! It's the Chips and hot sauce! Our last stop was the travel agency to book our wedding/honeymoon! The lady was really nice and got us all set up and even got a room upgrade! :) I can't wait to go! But I am tired and going to lay down! Night!

1 comment:

  1. Casa Ole...YUM (except the one I ate at in BMT a few years back)
    I am so excited for your house!

    ReplyDelete