CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy and Loved

Well hello! What a crazy last two days! Wayne and I went go Galveston Saturday afternoon! It was such a pretty day and was sorrta warm out so we just packed an overnight bag and went. We had a lot of fun just him and I! We dont get to do that too too often but its nice every once in awhile! We had dinner at landry's and then went and walked the strand and shared a hot fudge sundae! :) We got up this morning and went to a nice breakfast at IHOP and then headed home! I love him, and can't wait to be his wife! Now, we are doing our nightly routine with baths and dinner but I really am enjoying my life right now. Things are so comfortable. I am really not one for change, but I know there will be a lot of that in the next few months, but I think it will be smooth! I pray! :) And, I know just being a mommy, but I really really really love my daughter! She can make me laugh so hard, yet make me cry(in amazement) in the same minute! She has such a funny and cute personality that makes me smile so much! She also will say somethings that I am just amazed by! I think to myself how did she think that out??? How did she figure out how that worked?? It's really so neat to see her grow up! Life is so precious! See... think of her makes me smile and cry... ahh....

1 comment:

  1. I think getaways for couples are so important!
    You are such a sweet mother!

    ReplyDelete