CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey, Heyyyyy

Yes, I have been so very busy! Where do I begin.... Ok! First, Our house is coming along so quickly! We will actually be closing on the home on the 25th of this month. They will not be done with the home, but we do have to close before the 30th to still meet the restrictions of the First Time Home Buyer tax credit! There are a lot of questions and concerns I have about this and I will be getting those answered before we agree to closing before they are done. I just don't want to make a mistake due to lack of information! Aside from having to worry about that, there is so so so so much we have to buy for the house. Not only stuff for decoration but stuff like sinks and faucets and mirrors that we have to pick out(included in our loan) and buy that they install! It will be a crazy few weeks doing all of that, but I love it!

Also, I really am getting mad at Verizon Wireless! They have really been not so nice to us lately! I think we might be switching to A T&T(spelling?)!!

As far as Eden and Wayne goes, they are so great. Wayne is still searching for a job. He finds out tomorrow if he gets the job at Sabine Pass! Please pray that we find peace whatever the outcome may be!
Alana <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your house is coming along and the tax credit sounds nice. Good luck with the job hunt, that is always hard. We are still looking for jobs for Jake when we move to CA.

    ReplyDelete